Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Grad school home stretch!!

Hello out there book lovers! I know I haven't been posting a lot, but I have a good reason! I'm just a month away from finishing grad school. I'm literally salivating at the prospect of having free time. I'm already plotting which books I'm going to read (Harry Potter series, Hunger Games, Divergent, Brown Girl Dreaming, The Girl on the Train, and soooooooo much more); and which TV shows I'm going to marathon (The Good Wife, Law and Order SVU, The Blacklist, Sons of Anarchy, and soooooooo much more). Before I can get to any of that, I have to finish up my final project!

I have to create a business plan. It's daunting and a lot of work. My idea is a digital food magazine for teens. I've come to my fellow book lovers for some feedback. Intrigued? Read on!

What's familiar about all of the magazines below? What's missing from the current crop of food magazines? Would you read a food magazine for teens? Would you encourage your child to read this magazine? Let me know your thoughts in the comments! Thanks so much and happy reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment