Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Book Spotlight: The Husband's Secret

I know I've been missing in action the past few weeks. Vacation and a semi-reading slump have slowed my reading pace. With school starting, I will do my best with my blog posts. I have several reviews scheduled for September, including The Book of Someday by Dianne Dixon, The Wedding Gift by Marlen Suyapa Bodden, and... The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty -- which is the September selection for She Reads.

Here's the gist of the book, imagine your husband left you a letter to be opened upon his death. That letter contains his deepest, darkest secret. A secret that could destroy your life and the lives of others. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm....that sounds intriguing. What's the secret? Looking at the cover, I would never guess that this is about a long-held secret. The cover looks so uplifting, so cheerful. I'm intrigued. Stay tuned for my review.

Here's a video of the author talking about the book (UK cover is featured in the video). Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment