Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Turkey Day!!



By the time any of you see this, most of you will have gorged on turkey, stuffing, and a whole lot of other stuff. Wherever you are I hope you are enjoying the day with your family!

I have been noticeably absent from my blog. Grad school takes up a lot of time. I might have to rethink the number of classes I want to take next semester. On the days I don't have school, I'm sitting at the kitchen table with my laptop and notebooks. Reading for pleasure has taken a backseat. I have less than a month to go before the end of the semester. Hopefully, when the semester is over I will have a lot more time for posting.

In the meantime, I'm posting video. This book haul is stuff I've received in the last six weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment