Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

It's Monday, What's on the Cover?


It's been a while since I've done one of these. It's not because I forgot. I've just been busy. I think I'm caught up. Today we're taking a look at the cover of The Lady of The Rivers by Philippa Gregory. I've never read her books, but I do love historical fiction. I figured opportunities to read a book by a big author like Philippa Gregory are rare. (At least it's rare for me!!) You take them when you can. This is the third book in her Cousins' War series, hopefully that won't matter when I read it. A young woman named Jacquetta is accused of witchcraft. I'm sure that's a big no-no. The woman on the cover looks very innocent. She doesn't look like the type to be a witch. A review will be posted soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment