Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

It's Monday, what's on the cover?

Before I Go to Sleep: A Novel

I've had this one for a couple of months. I feel bad because I should have gotten to it sooner. Before I Go To Sleep by S.J. Watson is about a woman who forgets who she is every 24hrs. I'm about 50 pages in, but it is on the creepy side. Look at the cover, you can see a hint of a face. Is she scared? Or just wondering who she is? Can she trust her husband? Stay tuned!!

Call Me Irresistible: A Novel

I love the color of Call Me Irresistible by Susan Elizabeth Phillips. I saw it once in at Borders, and thought what a beautiful cover. I didn't have the money to buy it at the time, but things have a way of working themselves out. I'm reading the book as part of a tour with TLC Book Tours. A review will be posted on August 30. The woman on the cover is trying to entice someone. She's saying, "Catch me if you can!"

The Beekeeper's Lament: How One Man and Half a Billion Honey Bees Help Feed America

I know nothing about bees, reading The Beekeeper's Lament by Hannah Nordhaus seemed like the perfect opportunity to learn more. Who knew that bees have a huge impact on agriculture? Without them the industry could collapse. Personally, I see them as nothing more than a nuisance. The vast amount of sunflowers on the cover demonstrates the mass impact bees have. I'm getting an education.

11 comments:

  1. You should keep it up forever! Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou appropriate for keeping us informed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will quote this post and post it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came to this site with the introduction of a friend around me

    ReplyDelete
  5. In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my very own blog now ??

    ReplyDelete
  6. we all understand media is a fantastic source of information

    ReplyDelete

  7. Thank you so much for this wonderful post and all the best for your future

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please visit my website as well and let me know your opinion.

    ReplyDelete

  9. I have seen good contents.
    The content on your site is great. I am impressed

    ReplyDelete