Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

A beautiful picture !!!

For the most part, I write book reviews, my life related to books, and other book-related nonsense. In this blogging world there are endless opportunities. Books are the major perk for me. Sometimes there are other perks involved, and this is one of those days.

Easy Canvas Prints contacted me with the opportunity to review one of their products (free of charge) -- putting a picture on canvas. To be honest, I've always wanted to have a photo like that. I knew just the photo I wanted.....


Please ignore my hand there!! One of these days I'm going to invest in a digital camera. For now my Flip camera will have to do. This is one my favorite photos. Three generations of my family all at once. That's me on the left, my grandmother and my mom. It's a little on the small side, so the opportunity to blow it up on a canvas wasn't too hard to resist. Here is the finished product.....



See how much makeup I've got on? That's a rare sight. My mother and stepfather renewing their vows called for it. I love both pictures. My mother loves the canvas so much, she's ordering one for my grandmother!! When I get my own place, this would be the perfect picture to put up. Easy Canvas Prints isn't just for your favorites photos. Want to make a slogan? You can do that too!! And it's very easy to do. Take it from me, and I'm not the most tech-savvy person. Scan the picture or create your slogan, upload it on the site's software and that's it. Be sure to check out Easy Canvas Prints, who knows what you can come up with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment