Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Hop, Hop, Hop !!


Book Blogger Hop

Every week Jennifer at Crazy-for-Books hosts a blog hop. Put your link in, post a comment and you can discover a lot of great blogs. The Hop lasts Friday-Monday every week. This week's question/task: Summer is coming quickly -- what 2011 summer release are you most looking forward to? I don't have to look forward to it anymore because I received a copy of it in the mail last week. What am I talking about....
Don't Breathe a Word: A Novel
I was browsing the HarperCollins catalog a couple of months ago and came across Don't Breathe a Word by Jennifer McMahon. I didn't even know what the book was about, those eyes just draw you in. You can't look away. An e-mail pitch went out about some upcoming books, and you just know I jumped at the chance to review it. I know it has to do with fairies. Hmmmmm?!?!? I wouldn't get fairies from that cover, but I'm intrigued.

Here are some blogs I came across:
The Talking Teacup
Moonlight Reader
Books and Other Creative Adventures

Notes: Some of my new layout features are still in flux. I had a photobucket issue today, and some things still need to be fixed. The tabs at the top aren't working, but they will soon. Also, I'm looking for takers for my What's Up Tweeps?! feature. May's question: This is for you YA readers out there. It seems so many YA books are part of a series. Do you get tired of all the series? Ever wish something could stand alone? Entries are open until May 26. E-mail entries to bookangel224@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Yes fairies. It's one of those times where I'm stepping outside of the box. Time to read a book outside of my comfort zone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those eyes on the cover are freaking me out. LOL.

    Happy Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete