Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

What's on the cover?


Delirious

Happy New Year!! First a little business: I'm looking for takers for my What's Up Tweeps?! feature. January's question: We got really serious with December's question. Let us go back to the lighter side. How would you encourage a non-reader to read? I have this problem with my little brother. He thinks reading is for girls. I disagree. What are everyone's thoughts on the matter? Email entries to bookangel224@gmail.com Entries are open until Jan. 19.

Now, welcome to the first edition of What's on the Cover for 2011. I'm a sucker for mysteries/thrillers, so I was eager to read this one once I saw the pitch. The man on the cover of Delirious by Daniel Palmer looks like he's drowning, in life and in work. What got him to that point and why? Can't wait to find out! Hopefully I can finish and post a review in time for launch day, which is January 11. For more information on Daniel Palmer visit: http://www.danielpalmerbooks.com/.  I also have a copy available for giveaway!


No comments:

Post a Comment