Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

It's Monday, what's on the cover?

Testarossa    City of Tranquil Light: A Novel 

I'm a little sleep deprived lately, so my reading has slowed a little bit. I'm still reading Up From The Blue, Hush, Going Away Shoes and Heavenly. A review of The Twin's Daughter and blog Q&A with author Lauren Baratz-Logsted will be posted on Wednesday. I will be finished with Hush this week, and a review will be up on Friday.

Now, on to the business at hand. When I'm done with one of my many books, I will be starting Testarossa by Julie Dolcemaschio. That badge is ruling over the city of Los Angeles, or at least the detective in the story might try. I love a good mystery. Detective John Testarossa is a man with a secret, and I can't wait to find out what it is. Since I'm trying to plan ahead these days, a review and blog Q&A will be up on Nov. 4.

Next up on the hit parade will be City of Tranquil Light by Bo Caldwell. I'm drifting back into historical fiction with this one. A young couple put their marriage to the test with a missionary trip to China. The cover definitely screams tranquil to me. A couple walking along the river. Are they looking for some alone time? Or are they seeking the solution to a problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment