Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Blog Q&A with Ivy Devlin


Here are a few questions I had for Ivy Devlin author of Low Red Moon:

Low Red Moon1. What was your inspiration for the book? Did your own experiences as a teenager play a part? How did you know I was in love with a guy just like Ben? Just kidding! My teen years were nothing like Avery's, thank goodness. (I know I couldn't have handled what she goes through).

As for how I got the idea, I was inspired by the fairy tale of Little Red Riding Hood.

2. What do you hope readers get out of Low Red Moon? I hope they enjoy it!

3. In three words how would you describe Low Red Moon? Intense, steamy, surprising!

4. The way the book ends it seems like this is just the beginning for Avery. Will there be a sequel? I hope so!


No comments:

Post a Comment