Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

Another Monday, another cover

Asleep

Still making my way through Heart of Lies by M.L. Malcolm and exploring the world of Young Adult books in Vexation by Elicia Clegg. I'm not totally sure what's going on in Vexation, but I hope to find out soon enough. I should have a review and blog Q&A with M.L. Malcolm by the end of this week.

Next up on my reading journey is Asleep by Wendy Raven McNair. I met Ms. McNair at BookExpo America. After a little chitchat I agreed to review her novel. The cover alone is interesting. Why is this person 'Asleep?' Is she (that face looks awfully female to me!) blocking something out? Blocking out the world? A person? I know it this book leans toward paranormal romance, which is definitely out of my comfort zone. But I am intrigued by this one.

Note: Still looking for a review for Mara's Flower Arrows. Details at: http://asiturnthepages.blogspot.com/2010/06/book-giveaway.html

No comments:

Post a Comment